Damask Ottoman Project

After surfing my favorite DIY blogs I found this project that would look great in my living room! The inspiration came courtesy of iheartnaptime.blogspot.com and so I started my search on craigslist.com to find an ottoman for the right price!

Yesterday I found it, bought it and picked it up! Now the shopping for fabric (on sale please)begins TODAY so I should have some pictures up next week!
Wish me luck....cause I've never done this before!

My BEFORE Ottoman
ottoman


What I HOPE to accomplish
DSC00155-1

2 comments

Keri Garrett said...

If you don't already, you can sign-up to receive coupons from JoAnn Fabrics which are good for 40% or 50% off of a single cut of fabric. You can buy as many yards of the fabric as you need/want!

Adrienne Garcia said...

Thanks Keri!

I am signed up, BUT it good to let others know too!!!