The ABC's about Me

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 79

B- My BEDROOM theme is: I have no theme yet :-( decorating a house is a process!

C- The CAR in the driveway is:  Cadillac CTS and Pontiac GTO

D- My DESK looks: Like it needs a new computer!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: These days it's 7am but I snooze it until 7:15

F- The FAVORITE color is: Plum, the color I discovered while planning my wedding and I ended up using it!

G- My GARAGE is filled with: No CARS but has some boxes of holiday decor, yard tools and paint.

H- My HOUSE is: Warm and comfortable with lots of personal touches.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: ummm lol....skip this question!

J- My favorite JUICE is: Mango Juice!

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Having an island, it's has come in handy!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Tennille, Joey, Chris, Leonor, Pj, Stanley, Josh, Chris H., Kelly,  Joe, Bubba and Tony (LOL)

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a thank you card from Zabdy :-)

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: normal?

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Dr.Pepper, Diet Ice Tea, Water and left-overs.

P- My last house PARTY was: The last "party" was for my husband.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Sopa de fideo or Shrimp Alfredo is quick too!

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Probably my living room with the office coming in second.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:  Whatever is on sale but currently, Dove is washing my hair.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: ?

U- UNDER my bed you will find: one big plastic storage bin full of scrapbook paper and card stock paper, besides that i keep it clean!

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Lawrence is a vacuum-holic! He will vacuum everyday if I let him! 

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: I have NO window in my office

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Space, time, money. I could always use extra.

Y- My YARD is: in NEED of plants, flowers and attention.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually after 11:30....we're night owls!
 

No comments