Cake Pops


Don't they look delicious? Yes, they do!

Follow the simple directions with

Between Tennille, Leonor and I, we were able to make only 8 cake pops all while baking 24 cupcakes, cooking pasta, shredding beef and getting ready for a dinner....
lesson learned, I should only take on one project at a time!
Any who...they were a big hit at the youth party that Tennille attended that night, no matter how lumpy they looked!

We used Confetti Cake mix & Cheese Cream Frosting

One problem we encountered was that the lollipop stick would come out while we dipped it, I haven't determined if its cause they needed to be refrigerated longer.

1. Bake the cake, let it cool, then crumble it to little pieces
IMG_3095

2. Slowly add one tube of frosting
IMG_3098


IMG_3096

3. Mix well
IMG_3099

4. Begin to roll cake mix into small balls. 
IMG_3100

5. Insert lollipop sticks and refrigerate until firm
IMG_3101

6. Dip each lollipop in melted chocolate and let cool.
(these are not a good example of how they should look, LOL, we did a bad job)
IMG_3116

Enjoy!

3 comments

Tennille said...

We will have to try them again!!!

Veronica Reyes said...

Yes!! I've been wanting to try these <3
You make it look so easy lol
Thank you for sharing and I agree you should try again!

Adrienne Garcia said...

LOL, Actually I am planning to try them again for my sister's bday next week!