Sweet little Baby

With a baby photo session coming up soon, I was searching online for ideas and to study what other photographers are doing. I ran into this wonderful photographer,
She took these pictures of her baby girl and they came out beautiful!
(I can't imagine how many pictures of my own
babies I will be taking someday!)


Photography Tips for Baby Sessions

Lens: 50mm 1.4 or 85mm 1.4

Lighting Equipment: None needed, natural sun light is the best!

Best Age: 2 weeks and older

Props: use a beanbag to lay the baby on

If you have any questions
just leave a comment
and I'll reply to help you!

lex7vinspr

lex21boq



The following are 2 baby session I've done in the past. I can probably count on ONE hand how many of these baby sessions I've photographed. I am still learning and exploring the wonders of photography!

baby4

baby3

baby1

1

15

No comments