Twenty Five has come.

Picnik collage
What a weekend to say the least...we are completely surrounded by great people that always come to the rescue and also know how to make a person feel special on their birthday. This year was no different for Lawrence. Saturday, I presented him with an early gift Game Room "Makeover" and he LOVED it. Sunday, we had a wonderful lunch at his parents' home and lastly a gathering at our home with our closest friend and relatives.
It was a wonderful 25th birthday for my husband.

I would like to personally thank: Leonor, Pj, Tennille, Chris and Ivette, for helping me put the game room together in less then 3 hours! I appreciate your help so much!

Also, Thank you to: Stanley, Joe and Kelly
for always being there for us, rain or shine!


Picnik collage

No comments