Wedding Gift

As a newly wed person, (how long does that title last? possible answers: 1) one year and one day, or two years and two days 2) until you have kids 3) until you stop behaving like newlyweds according to answer.com) I know that I was very excited to get personalized gifts for our wedding, because you can save those for years and years reflect back at them to remember the day we said I DO.

Here is a simple way of turning a wedding gift into a wedding keepsake!

1. I bought a frame

2. I selected a picture of them courtesy of the bride and grooms website.

3. Personalized the picture using http://www.picnik.com/ by adding their names and wedding date.

4. Cut out the picture and placed it in the frame.

wedding gift




Attention Subscribers

Please check your email for giveaway information! As stated in the email, I will be announcing the winner on Friday, September 3!

Thanks Ladies!

No comments