What a mess...

I get an ideas so then
i cut
i tape
 i print
i stamp
i glue

and on and on...but I don't LIKE to CLEAN up! 
(yes, i eventually do it but doesn't mean I look forward to it)

It's always fun to cook but not to wash the dishes. I wish someone (hint hint) would just walk in the room after I'm done and clean up for me!

IMG_3973

IMG_3974

IMG_3972

Would you like to share any tips on
keeping up with the mess?

The only tip that I know, which I failed to use last night is:
Once your done using it, put it away!

1 comment

Keri Garrett said...

If I showed you the crafting area in my office, you'd cry. Yes, it's THAT bad. I dislike (HATE!) cleaning up, so I just avoid it as long as possible. I have no tips or hints other than to use lots and lots of small storage containers. I use a lot of them and try to keep everything as organized as possible to begin with so it's not overwhelming.

If you discover anything that helps, SHARE! Good luck!