New Look.

It's all about keeping it fresh...so I decided to change the background on my blog today and I'm really loving the color scheme! Hope you all agree.

If you are interested in creating your own blog and
need some direction, I would be happy to assist!

BTW, did you guys get a taste of today's weather?
wow, that was some crazy hail we got, huh?
(Hail is a form of solid precipitation which consists of balls or irregular lumps of ice)

CIMG3807

CIMG3806

CIMG3808

Last but not least, I am sorry I haven't really been providing any craft ideas, I was busy with party planning last week and this week I'm busy cleaning and reorganizing. I should be back in craft mode pretty soon!

1 comment

Scarlett said...

I guess we're all pretty excited about the weather huh! Look at Scarlett's blog. :)

Kristine