Twenty Fifth Birthday Dinner

Picnik collage

What a wonderful way to celebrate our twenty fifth birthday with family and friends. You hear me say a lot about "family and  friends" but that's because I can't stay quiet on how great these people are that God surrounded us with! Each one of you is what makes any celebration that much better.

I didn't get enough pictures of the night, nothing new, I tend to do that when it comes to my parties lol. I decorated with Damask print and Avocado green but you can't really tell in these pictures.

This year we hit the jackpot with gift cards! No joke, it was a total of 20 gift cards to almost any restaurant you can think of.
(This gift card tree was from the in-laws alone)
IMG_4166

Dessert Table
IMG_4099

IMG_4095


Coconut Covered Banana's
IMG_4101

IMG_4100

My mom made this cake for us!
(This was our wedding cake topper, I knew I would find another chance to use it! LOL)
IMG_4096

IMG_4102

My Little Sister Valerie

IMG_4137

My Mom

IMG_4179

The In-Laws and Aunt Brole/Uncle Rudy

IMG_4174

My Girls

IMG_4191

The Ladies Club (lol, Like?)

IMG_4135

(Sorry for the delay on this one Anna...lol. just teasing!)

 

Picture 068

1 comment

Lau's said...

Hi!! I enjoyed your pictures, you did an excellent job!! Happy Birthday and God bless you!!!