Family Pictures

Meet the Clevenger's, they are a wonderful couple with an adorable little girl! I am not sure if Scarlett was just shy at first but as soon as I pulled out the umbrella...shyness was no were to be found! Honestly I owe most of the credit to her, she practically posed herself and make each pictures so fun! Awe, I hope my daughter......(when that day comes)......has a dose of Scarlett's photogenic side!



27

25

24

22

21

20

18

15

14

12

11

9

Kristine (mom) liked the "vintage" look, so here you go! I added a little effect to it :-)

1

3

6

8

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love these photos. Thank you for letting me look. Love and miss you, hugs and kisses. Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Scarlett are Awesome!! I cant wait to see the rest!! :)

-Sarah Luckenbaugh

Anonymous said...

I'm Aaron's Auntie Terry. He shares my birthday. I was twenty when he was born and he was a little doll. These photos are absolutely amzaing--but you had some beautiful faces to work with :) Terry Hanson