Three more days

Christmas is just 3 days away,

IMG_7391


and I can't wait to share another wonderful holiday with my husband and family. I finally wrapped up all our gifts last night and I've almost checked off my list of things to do! Now I can sit back and enjoy the rest of my vacation...more like a "stay-cation."


IMG_7390


IMG_7385

IMG_7386

IMG_7387

IMG_7388


Last night we invited our friends Joe and Kelly to do an early gift exchange! Kelly got me a few things and here is one of my favorite gifts from her.

Cupcake print Apron
IMG_7392

cute huh?

IMG_7393





Bible Giveaway



I gave each comment a number as they came in (For Example: the first comment is number 1 the last comment is number 10) and used a Random Number Generator 
to pick the winner for me.





And the winner is......

Faith Hopkins

She entered comment number 8 with Psalms 8 

1O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
 2Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
 3When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
 4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
 5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
 6Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
 7All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
 8The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
 9O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Psalms 8


Congrats!

No comments