Time for Change

I'm in the middle of changing my photography company name and do away with Captured Elegance Photography. The main reason for this change is because when I first started out I thought I'd be doing a lot of weddings but it's not my favorite thing to do anymore. I found my niche and really enjoy family, senior and children portraits the most and it doesn't feel like
Captured Elegance portrays a family photographer.

Picnik collage

I thought it would be fun to get some insight from you ladies (and few gentlemen) on which name I should pick. Please refer to the poll on the right hand side (above the "About me") and submit your vote today!


3 comments

Anonymous said...

adrienne garcia, adrienne lynn is just funny.

Adrienne Garcia said...

Okay thanks ChristoFFFFERR!!!

Anonymous said...

I think A, or Photography by Adrienne...?
I like Captured Elegance, I don't think it's necessarily a weddingish name. It sounds classy.

Mandie (Amanda Robles)