Conqueror's Conference 2010

This year, was our second time chaperoning for our youth group at Conqueror's Conference, hosted by Faith Tabernacle Church in Tucson, AZ. We have so much fun with this group of young people who usually had us laughing the whole time or eating...okay-okay I'm the one that keeps them eating, what can I say, 
I LOVE SNACKS! (Can you tell?) 

We headed out to Tucson from Phoenix on Tuesday morning with a van full of young people and Lawrence had the honor of driving us! 

BTW, us matching for services doesn't always happen, but I totally took advantage that he actually had a matching tie for my outfits while packing for the trip. lol. It's just fun, wait until the kids come, then we'll all be matching!!!!

Are we there yet?
DSC00085

Fuchsia Outfits
DSC00115

Miss.Destiny, your so sweet!
DSC00125

Picnik collage

Plum Outfits
DSC00056

Austin, preaching during Fresh Fire DSC00104


It's late, can you tell?
DSC00065

Grey Outfits
DSC00033



Banquet at Golden Corral
Picnik collage

Enjoying Lunch!
Picnik collage

At Faith Tabernacle
Picnik collage

My Roommates (Jennifer also stayed in my room, but I never got a picture of us together.)

Picnik collage

The beautiful view from our room.
DSC00095

DSC00094

Thank you, Bro.Stanley for having us on this trip, we look forward to helping in the new year!

No comments