Satin Flowers

Yes I'm still alive and kicking! LOL! To make up for my lack of projects, I've put together two just for you!

Let's get started!

Pick any color of satin material and trace 3-4 circles.

Make each circle half an inch bigger then the next.
Cut the circles out.

Hold the fabric circle over a candle flame
and allow the heat to burn the edges slowly.
 (I did this next to the kitchen sink, just in case it caught on fire. LOL)

Your fabric circles should look something like this.


Example of what not to do! LOL!

Now you glue each layer together. 


Add some beads.

 
I made some fabric flowers to attach the satin flowers to.



Now you can do whatever you want with the flowers!



Dress up a candle too!

 




Project # 2

Dressing up a gift bag

I bought this gift bag  2 for $1.00 and the tissue for $1.99
at Hobby Lobby.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
















Taaa-Daaaa!

I also had to buy a new glue gun...my old one went into a comma and wouldn't melt the glue!


No comments