Welcome Twenty-Eleven

As the new year blossoms,
may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities,
your days be bright with new hopes
and your heart be happy with love!
 
 
 
May you know
the miracle of His love,
the power of His presence,
and the hope of His promises
throughout the New Year.


Things I did in 2010:
  • Celebrated Our first year of marriage
  • Went on 3 Vacations
  • Attended 3 weddings
  • Traded my Palm Treo for an Epic
  • Turned 25 Years Old
  • Switched from PC to Mac (its still a working progress)
  • Started a blog


Below are a few pictures of our
New Years Eve Party  


Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Thank you for coming to celebrate the new year with Us!

Picnik collage

Things I will do in 2011:
  • Continue my education
(Yes, I'm still in college trying to complete my associates in Photography)
  • Upgrade my Canon 10D to anything higher, maybe a 60D.
  • Go on a cruise
  • Read the bible in a year
  • Celebrate Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Photo courtesy of Romo)

“Lord (in 2011) grant me the serenity to
accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.”



Good-bye 2010, we had fun!
Picnik collage

Picnik collage

(Sorry for the long post today, I was trying to fit it all in one)

No comments