Just wondering.

Hello Blog Readers!

Just wanted to say, Thanks for being so supportive these past couple of months by either subscribing or just dropping by the blog to see what's new. I really do appreciate it and I love to hear what you have to say! Lately I've had a younger crowd tell me they've been stopping by to visit, which led me to wonder, what age bracket is my site most interesting to?

So if you would be so kind and select 
which age bracket you fall into on the poll located right above the "About me" section...if your reading this via email, you'll have to click on the title to go directly to my blog!

 ***Update***
Here's a good option for a rug that I ran into at Target for Living Room Makeover!
Perfect blend of all the colors I want to accent with...
 
Valerie and Baby Faith, awe too cute! Faith is our baby cousin and yup she's spoiled and knows it.

*I have a few exciting post for this week, so come back soon :-)

1 comment

~V.V.~ said...

awww... how cute....