Re-Post.

For the past 2 weeks I've been sewing and not spending much time doing crafts. Today I decided to re-post a project I did for my birthday last year. Enjoy!


Supplies Needed:
Fabric
Container (Shoe box/hat box)
Spray Glue
Glue Gun
Ribbon

Tags:
Paper (2 different colors)
Double sided tape

IMG_4052

Measure box (My box: 40 inches x 4.5 inches)

Use measurements to trace and cut fabric

Spray glue on box (do a section at a time) and slowly lay fabric over entire box.

IMG_4057

Use the glue gun to glue ribbon border on the bottom and top of box
(I was a little sloppy with the cutting part, oops! If you do this, just use thicker ribbon to cover this up better.)

IMG_4061

IMG_4065


For the tags: Use X-Large Puncher for back piece.

IMG_4066


I use Print Shop to design but you can use Microsoft word too.
Make sure the size it prints out will fit within the circle
not be cut off once you punch it out.
(This step might be trial and error, but you'll get it)

Tip:In Print Shop, use small round sticker template!

IMG_4068

Use double sided tape or any adhesive
you prefer to glue tags together

IMG_4069

Use glue gun to glue tags to box
Tips: Be creative how you place the tags to box

 
I added some tulle material inside the box, tissue paper or decorative shredded paper....it just makes it look nice.

IMG_4073

((I save my cards))

This is one of my favorites, it was from
my first birthday as his wife :-)

IMG_4074

You can also use box as keepsake box to store
the cards you got at that event!


Picnik collage


Please vote on the new poll :-)
(pretty pretty please.)
Polls are always located below the Subscribe by Email box.
*Remember if your reading this by email CLICK HERE to go directly to my blog and vote. 



Keeping up with current events and wondering
 "What does a government shutdown" mean?

A government shutdown occurs when a government discontinues providing services that are not considered "essential." Typically, essential services include police, fire fighting, armed forces, utilities and corrections.

I had to look it up for myself, cause I was wondering what that meant! 

2 comments

Mary Frances said...

Heeey if you do want to find out more about who be interested in attending I can send out a HUGE mass email for you and ask on fb too!!! And ask around to all the girls at my church!!! Just let me know!!! :)

Mary Frances said...

Just tagged you in this blog post!!!