Pleated Fabric Flower

I found a new way to create a fabric flower! My next goal is to make flowers using only a glue gun for those that don't like the sewing too much. That way you can still create your own designs!

Before we get started I just wanted to say that crafting doesn't need to hurt your wallet. Try looking for sales first, wait for items to go on sale, save all extra button that comes with new clothes, use printable coupons. 

Check out your local Dollar Tree store for great idea that cost you $1 like this case and needles!!! (I know $1 is a given)






  Glue guns are usually under $2.99 plus you can use a 40% off coupon at hobby lobby and pay just $1.79

If you have a small project like a fabric flower, try buying just 4 inches of fabric. (The minimum you can buy is 2 inches, I asked!) That means that you can come out paying less then a dollar for enough material to make your project!


Use regular household items for storage instead of paying for the fancy stuff to store your supplies.




Last tip, don't over spend and buy stuff because they're cute. LOL. I used to do that when I first started crafting and ended up giving it away or losing them over the years! lol (What a regret!)



Don't end up like this picture above with more supplies then you can handle! lol.

Buying craft supplies is just like grocery shopping, unless you have a list you will start to buy random items, stick to the project you have in mind and you will save yourself a lot of money.
(Unless saving isn't your thing, in that case I would say go for it!)

Happy Shopping!

How to make a pleated fabric flower








Last but no least I wanted to share my new motto!

1 comment

*Melissa Denice* said...

VERY cute! =) I will definately be doing this lol, i just dont get the first step? Do you fold it in 1/2 and then sew it??