Yo, yo, yo!

I got a basket of goodies and I'm ready to share a new project with you! Today we're going to learn how to make, Yo-Yo Flowers.





I really love these two colors together!



First of all, you can save some money by waiting for the 40% off coupon to Hobby Lobby. Then head over and buy this
Quick Yo-Yo Maker.




It also comes with easy to follow steps!




Let's get started! This is the bottom piece.


Place your fabric facing down and add the second piece on top of fabric.


 Press down all the corners making sure it snaps into place. It doesn't always snap the first time, I had to try a couple times because of the thicker material.


Cut the edges around the circle.


This is what the bottom will look like.


Now get your thread and needle ready to stitch through the openings...


Remove the fabric from the Yo-Yo maker.
(The following pictures are of the same project, different day. lol)


Gently pull the thread and you'll see the flower start to form!
(Don't pull too quickly because the thread can snap!)


I'm already working on a few examples of what you can do with these Yo-Yo flowers that I'll share later this week! Come back soon!

No comments