It's official....

The 30 day countdown to my birthday starts today! Woo hoo! Can you tell I'm excited about this? I already got an early birthday gift, but then I got to thinking, if you don't get the gift on your birthday then how can it be an early gift, it should just be considered a gift, right? I shared this thought with Lawrence and convinced him of my theory, so now I have more gifts to request. LOL. I'll post pictures to share what the "wanna be" early birthday gift was :-)


Anyone else glad that fall has arrived?





Okay...okay, so the office could use a little more orange. 









I love it!

3 comments

Mary Frances said...

Happppy EARLY birthday Adrienne!!! I sooooooo want that Marshmallow candle!!! Mmmmm!!! http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-wisedumb-marriage-advice.html (Read my birthday advice married woman!!! ;))))

Adrienne said...

Thank you for the early birthday wish.....hope you don't forget the real date! lol! just tesing!

Mary Frances said...

LOL!!! I won't IF you remind me!!! HAHAHA!!! ;)