It's almost here...again!

In exactly ONE week you will be looking at an older and wiser, Adrienne.

My wish list this year is very specific and simple for my husband, I NEED my car detailed! It's not even that I want it, but I really need my carpet washed and the seats cleaned. I can't wait to sit in my clean car! You see I'm making wiser decisions already, asking for the things I need and not the things I want.


Today I got a few emails with free birthday goodies from Mimi's Cafe, Arby's, Chilli's and a free car wash at Full Circle Car Wash! That last one is the best.  (big smile) I also know I can have a free grand slam at Denny's, a scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robins and a free entree at Spaghetti Factory.



Below is the posting from last year when I turned 25.

It came and it left, just like that, I went to sleep as a twenty four year old and woke up as a twenty five year old! LOL! I can't believe how quickly my life is passing by. Celebration started early this month with a joint dinner for Lawrence and I since we both turned 25 this year. Sunday my In-Laws had a dinner for me and I got some very nice gift that day and yesterday I took the day off to RELAX. That was my gift to MYSELF! I didn't have to rush, didn't have to fight traffic, or make calls at work, just got to do whatever I wanted. Had a late breakfast, went shopping, stopped at Starbucks for a Passion Fruit Lemonade, upgraded my phone, and had a wonderful dinner at PF Chang's.


Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

Picnik collage

2 comments

Mary Frances said...

You can also get a WHOLE free sandwhich from Sholotzkys deli and a free breakfast from Ihop AND a free dinner from The keg and a free sunday from culvers...Google Birthday freebies and there is several WHOLE websites deciated to this!!! LOL! Its really FUN to challenge yourself and see HOW many you can get done!!!

darlene payan said...

Happy Birthday, dear!