My Golden Birthday.

As of last night it didn't feel like today would be my birthday, maybe because I already celebrated with my family on Sunday? That must be it! lol. Well...looks like today I am Twenty-Six years old whether I like it or not. 

I've decided to set some goals that I want to accomplish by this time next year. I'll share a few ideas I have in mind, complete an entire scrapbook (I've started a few in the past but never finished them), take more photography classes, buy a home, go on a cruise and climb Mount Everest! Just kidding on the last one.

Thanks to those who put my birthday dinner together,
it was awesome and I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness!

P.S. I loved all my gifts, looks like you guys know me pretty well!



 The iPad had enter me into quite the elite group! LOL!!!!!


Love, the twenty six year old Adrienne!

2 comments

darlene payan said...

Happy Birthday, dear! I am glad you have a birthday post. Woohoo, 26! Love ya, Sis. Darlene

Mary Frances said...

Awwwww Happy Birrrthday!!! 26 ain't really THAT old you know!!! ;) Congrats on the iPad!!! Was that from your hubby??? Btw- if you EVERRRR need someone to practice your photography on...I am ALWAYS ready to smile and pose!!! :))))