Pre Order

I am so eager to share some exciting news....aah....I'm literally screaming inside out of excitement! LOL!
Okay...taking a deep breath. This is my one spontaneous buy of the year!

I officially (Pre) ordered the NEW...sleek...TALENTED...Silhouette Cameo!!!!


The Silhouette Cameo is an electronic cutting tool that connects to your home computer just like a printer.  However, rather than printing images, the Silhouette cuts out designs and text.

 (Below are samples of it's talent)








I {heart} Cameo already!

*My package is supposed to arrive early November...fingers crossed that it does come in on time!







2 comments

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!!!! Thats soooo cool!!! Does it make those flower things too? Can't wait to see all the things you create with it!!!

darlene payan said...

Wow!!! I love it, love it, love it! This was a great “Spontaneous and well worth it”, buy! I was hoping you had a birthday post so I can leave you a comment and a birthday wish, Happy Birthday, dear!