The Coordinator. That's Me!

This weekend wrapped up a 7 month process of planning and as I assumed, it all went by so fast. I'm am so thankful for the opportunity to help direct the most special and memorable day for a bride as her Wedding Coordinator. It was a little more nerve wrecking then I had expected as the day approached, you'd think I was the bride! lol. I just Thank God that it all went well, everyone was in line ready to go on time, we didn't forget petals for flower girls, we had music flowing perfectly! That's what I needed to make sure went well. Now the Bride and Groom are on their honeymoon in Hawaii, awe, so romantic.

3 comments

Lau's said...

hi! are you going to post more pics of the wedding?? would love to see them!!!

Adrienne said...

I should be soon :-)

One shoe can change your life...... said...

Aww! I love them! She was the bubbliest, most relaxed and Prettiest bride I have ever seen! But then again she is my sister! ;)Loved the hankies Adrienne! You did great!