In Loving Memory

It’s So Hard To Believe That You’re Really Gone
And To Know That We Will No Longer
See Your Smiling Face,
Or Hear The Sound Of You’re Laughter

You Left So Many Memories, Which Will Never Part
You Will Always Live Deep Inside Our Hearts
We Are Thankful That God Graced Us
With Someone As Special As You
It’s Just Hard To Believe
Your Life On Earth Is Really Through.


In Loving Memory Of Cruz "Dad" Robles
Who Went Home To Be With The Lord on 
February 20, 2012

 I will miss walking into their home and hearing his voice, hugging him and him telling just about anything to get me to smile bigger then I already was. In his final days he wrote his children and grandchildren a letter where he said "Soon there will be an empty seat at the table" but today there is more then an empty seat, it's just not going to be the same without Him.


Love you so much, Thank you for your love.

1 comment

My name is Darlene Payan said...

I am sorry for your loss. Thank God,we have the Lord for He is our Comforter. My prayers for the family.