To dry your tears...

One of my projects for Chyra's wedding was to create customized hankies using my Cameo machine. This was my very first time working with heat transfer iron on but after 2 trial and errors, I figured it out. I can officially sale these now! Anyone ready to buy? lol. No...seriously..contact me. Remember it doesn't have to be just for weddings.


For the Groom



For the Mother of the Bride

 
For the Mother of the Groom



I can write whatever you want, use any font and size! 

(sorry about the blurry pictures, I was in a hurry)

6 comments

Chelsyea M. said...

Cool! Do you travel as a wedding planner? like if a perspective client was in another state than the one you live in, do you still plan?

Adrienne said...

I've never been asked this, but email me adrienne_garcia@yahoo.com

MGJr. said...

How much do you charge for a custom handkerchief?

Adrienne said...

I guess it would depend on how many you need and how much wording too. If you are interested, please email me adrienne_garcia@yahoo.com THANKS!!!

Mary Frances said...

Awwwwwwww!!! Those sayings are soooo CUUUUUTE!!! Are you coming on Saturday?! MJ's adoption party...I hope so!!! :)

Mary Frances said...

Oooo I also LOOOOVE your vday header!!! Soooo cute!!! :)