Valentine's Day Recap!

I hope everyone had a "sweet" Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day Snackers!

Supplies
1 Bag of Pretzel Snaps
2 Bags of Hershey's Kisses
1 Bag of M&M's



5. Place baking sheet in oven for 3-4 minutes
6. Let cool for 5-10 minutes 
(You can test if cool enough by placing an M&M on the Kiss, if it collapses fast, it's too hot still)
7. Place M&M candy on the peak of the Hershey's Kiss and gently press it down.
8. Refrigerate until firm and cool. (I waited about 20 minutes)


(Courtesy of Brookie Cookies)

9. Package in whatever you'd like. (I bought these baggies at Party City)
10. Share and Enjoy!!!!


This snacker works for Christmas too! 
(Photo courtesy of Blogher)

3 comments

My name is Darlene Payan said...

It looks so good and easy.

Chelsyea M. said...

How cute! Super creative

Adrienne said...

Sis.payan, its so easy and I hear they are good! I actually didn't taste any while making them! LOL. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I know my friends are!

Chelsyea, Thanks, I found the idea on pinterest!