Testimony.

This young lady, Connie is very inspiring and I just had to share a quick version of her testimony with you today.

22 years ago I went through a surgery, but the doctors told my parents that there was a 75% chance of death and 25% chance of survival, and if I did survive I wouldn't be able to walk or talk, and I was going to be hooked up to machines till I died. But I survived the surgery and started walking when I was 9 months and I talked when I was 2 years of age. In 2007 The doctor gave me 2 months to live, but 4 years have passed and I'm still alive. So I am a witness that God is a healer, and a God that works miracles! So I just want to tell anyone out there that is waiting for a miracle. Just hold on a little longer, your miracle is on its way!

No comments