SD Part Two

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend. I had a busy one and now it's only going to be busier! My good friends Luisana and Waldo are tying the knot in two weeks and I'm her hairstylist! My lovely friend Lynette has asked me to be her wedding coordinator for her March wedding. Yay, there's so many fun projects ahead. If only I could make a career out of this...

Here is part two of our getaway:
1. Lunch at Anthony's Grotto
2. The view from Anthony's is so nice.
3. We also stopped at Belmont Amusement Park and Mission beach.
4. Our last stop of the day was at Extraordinary Desserts,
 if you've read my blog before you know we highly recommend this place. 
We waited a good 30 mins to be seated but it's worth the wait. 

















Believe it or not, part 3 coming next! lol.

3 comments

Mary Frances said...

Adrienne!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAT is that dessert???? It looks AMAZING!!!

~Kristin~ said...

Wow....it does! Almost to pretty to eat!

Adrienne said...

I don't even remember the name of it, but it's very rich!