Book NOW!

Ready for your family photo sessions yet? I sure hope so because this year I'm offering a discount for anyone who books their session from now until October 22nd. After that date, rates will go back to my normal rate of $75.00 for a Mini Session. Also, all returning customer get an automatic 20% off just because I really appreciate you coming back a second or third time! 



Lately I've been doing a lot more designing for invitations so I decided to create a new page for potential clients to see a few samples. I wish I had more to share but not until recently did I start saving my work or at least taking pictures of it. If your interested in taking a look, you'll see the tab right below my main picture called "Design & Events"



1 comment

My name is Darlene Payan said...

Oh, Dear! I just know you are going to be successful in your upcoming projects. I can't wait to see how all those dreams true for brides and the special events you help put together. RAH!RAH!

Love ya,
Sis. Payan