Thankful, Day 1


I'm not really good at keeping up with these post, but I really want to try harder this time. I've seen others do this on their blogs for the month of November and I try to jump on the bandwagon when it's too far into the month. I'm not going to put it in any particular order of importance, just going to list them as it comes to me daily. 


What I am Thankful for Day 1
On a daily basis I thank God for taking to and from work safely. I hear on the news of car accident occurring each morning on their way to work and it is pretty scary. It mean SO much to me that in the last 10 years that I have been driving, I've never been in any kind of car accident. I have been in several near accidents. I have almost been hit driving to church but thank God I had just enough time to slam the brakes and not get hit from behind or from the side (which is where the car that ran a red light was coming from)
My hands were shaking so bad after that

Thank you God for keeping your hand on me and the vehicles around me every day.

No comments