Thankful, Day 5



 What I am Thankful for Day 5
Happy Monday! I didn't already give up on my Thankful countdown, I just had no quick internet access at home this weekend. None the less, I did have something to be thankful for, which is my 8 year old Canon 10D! It has been so faithful to me throughout all these years. I've never had to take it in for a repairs and never had a malfunction problem with it during a session either. And....I've never dropped it....not once in the last 8 years. Woo-hoo! I think I've mentioned this before on my blog, but I did get a loan from my parents the summer after graduating from high school to buy my camera. I got a job working for an insurance company the fall of 2004 and paid my parents back, one pay check at a time. I know since I had to work hard for it, I've taken way more care of it. Life lesson learned early, Thank God!

No comments