Thankful, Day 8


What I am thankful for Day 8

I know I am not alone when I say that I am thankful for the strength I get from the Lord. Many of my prayers have been for strength, in times of need & sorrow, I have leaned on Him and he has provided for me. It's hard to imagine life without that "prayer line" to God. How would I have made it through the storm if it wasn't for Him? My heart aches just thinking of others who don't know they can call open the Lord and he will answer. Today I am thankful for the strength I receive daily from the Lord. 


If you are searching for strength today, please refer to the 
verses below and know that you are not alone.

1 Chronicles 16:11  Seek the LORD and his strength;  seek his presence continually!

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

2 Timothy 1:7  for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Romans 12:12  Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 105:4 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me,And delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 94:19  In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.


1 comment

~Kristin~ said...

Wow.....love this post! Thank you for the reminder of who we serve!