Thankful, Day 9


What I am thankful for Day 9
Today I am beyond thankful that God allowed me to cross paths with a wonderful, loving, caring and sweet man that is now my husband. I am truly and deeply in love with him and I REALLY couldn't imagine my life without him. As a matter of fact, I tried to live six months without him when we broke up in in 2007 (I think?) and truth is, I couldn't. I knew the whole time we weren't together that I would end up marrying him, I can't explain how I knew...I just knew it. We learned so much from that time apart that I still wouldn't take it back but when we did come back together it was forever. Thank you God for blessing me with my love, Lawrence.

1 comment

Helen B. @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Hello! I am so glad to have found your blog! I am an Apostolic Pentecostal blogger and I created a link up so AP bloggers could connect and I'd love for you to consider stopping by and linking up! More information can be found here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html.

I'm following your blog now!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog