Project #2

I have been gathering my ideas for my craft room for what seems like...forever...lol! I started looking at theme ideas ever since we moved in but I was taking my time getting a few pieces together before I started nailing stuff up. This weekend I did the first of many projects I have planned and wanted to share it with y'all.

Supplies Needed
 1 yard of fabric, heat transfer vinyl, 
7 Wood Embroidery Hoop & buttons.

What I did
Typed & cut the letters using my Cameo Silhouette. Put material in hoop and trim one by one. Removed material from hoops and ironed a letter on each one. Place back into hoops, trim extra material and accent with buttons. I used a glue gun to add buttons.



Here's how it turned out! 



Like I said in the post title, I am half way done with my room. The other half that I didn't take a picture of is bare and empty. I am still trying to decide what I'll do in that area, maybe a big comfy chair to read a book on. We'll see, but for now here's what I have done so far. 










2 comments

Ms. Melissa Morris said...

SO Cute!

Adrienne said...

@Melissa, Thanks and thanks for visiting my blog!