If There Ever Was A Time...

Thinking so heavily today, that there are situations and moments in our lives that can either make us or break us, at the end these are the things that define us. Those moments that felt like it would never end. Those situations that made absolutely no sense and the whole time your saying "I don't deserve this." You cry in silence, but the tears streaming down you face don't even feel real anymore because the pain is still there....it still hurt so much more then those tears show for.

I understand that pain, not in my current state, but I too have felt deep pain. I don't know why this is so heavy on me, but I couldn't hold back this post. It is just heavy on me. I wish I could gather all the little bit of wisdom I have gained in these 27 years and give you a big dose of advice to help you.

This is a moment in your life that you need to face but you are not alone,  

God is with you and my prayers are also with you.

He will bring you through this.


If There Ever Was A Time lyrics - Crabb Family

If there ever was a time I needed You before,
Lord I need You now.
And if there was a trial I couldn't handle on my own,
That's how this feels somehow.
If there ever was a child that was crying out for help,
That's what this song's about (all about).
Cause if there ever was a time I needed You before,
Lord I need You now.

If I've ever had a Friend Who's always kept His Word,
Lord I know it's You
Cause there's never been a time that You've left me all alone,
Or been untrue.
Cause if I know anything it's that You will meet my need
Just like You always do.
Though I'm leaning on Your Love and counting on Your Grace
Just to see me through.

I need You to remind me how Faithful You have been.
And when I'm at my weakest that's where Your Strength began.

If there ever was a time I needed You before
Lord I need You now.
And if there was a trial I couldn't handle on my own,
That's how this feels somehow.
If there ever was a child that was crying out for help,
That's what this song's about.
Cause if there ever was a time I needed You before,
Lord I need You now.

If I've ever had a Friend, Lord I know it's You
And I need You now.



The lyrics to this song has helped me in my most recent trial. 
I hope that it blesses you today.

3 comments

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Adrienne.

Abbie @ lovinourchaos said...

Adrienne, thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment! I have enjoyed reading through your blog and your amazing pictures. Looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog.

Abbie @ Lovin' Our Chaos

Mindy Nicole Martinez said...

Thank you, Adrienne, for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate your encouraging words. It reminds me how much we need each other as fellow people of God. I know in times past, during trying times, just hearing that I wasn't alone added so much strength to help me go on, and just to know when I felt so alone that somebody is praying for me. Ive faced hard times in my life, but its so comforting to look back and realise the love that God has showed me.
-mindy