Pure Elegance

It was almost a year ago this month that I got a call from my friend, Lynnette asking me if I would help as her wedding coordinator. Wedding + Coordinating are two of my many passions, so of course I said YES! When we had our first meeting, I was ready to help her make decisions or at least put her ideas together, because that's usually what happens on a first meeting. Little did I know how o-r-g-a-n-i-z-e-d this bride truly was. 

She had all her details down to the "T" from ribbons and pearls to even where the pillows would go! (hey that rhymes! lol) I was even more excited to help her set up this event after seeing all her ideas.When it was all set up this past weekend, it was all her style and personalty, there was no way you could look at it and not think "This is so Lynnette's style!"

I had an amazing team of 8 that helped me set up the Cocktail Hour, Ceremony and Reception in less than 3 hours! Is that awesome or what? Organization is a huge part of it, but the team just ROCKED! We stayed until the end and cleared up each section as it ended, so needles to say, I was wiped out by 10pm! My body was sore for 3 days after from all the walking and lifting, but I would do it all over again for any friend of mine!

Here are a few pictures I took on a camera phone. Wish I had more to share (sad face) of the other areas we decorated.

Lynnette had a Wedding Tree, it's a popular alternative to having a guestbook!



The Cocktail Hour area, this is before the appetizers were set up.

 Reception!







Right before Lynnette walked down the aisle, I got to take a picture and wish her the best!

Simply Beautiful!

1 comment

stevenjared0853 said...

You have shared valuable information about your friend’s wedding. Even my friend called me last week to arrange his wedding in couple of months from now. Searched online and shortlisted few NYC wedding venues. Going to book one among them soon.