We {heart} Food


First stop was Anothy's Grotto (of course!)

Our Ziemer friends highly recommended this place for breakfast. So..we stood in line just too see how good pancakes could really be. I gotta say, it was WELL worth the wait!




I was so happy to see they had ONE gluten free option, Woo Hoo!

At Extraordinary Desserts!


On our trip we had lots of good food to eat! It was the best and I did eat non-gluten free a few times while on vacation. I had already decided to do that when we started making plans to go to San Diego....so I didn't feel as bad while eating it! lol. Although I did try to be careful and not go overboard!

1 comment

Brandy Toenges said...

I am your newest follower! I am so glad I found someone of like faith! I would love for you to come a visit my blog wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com
have a blessed day!!