Are you my daughter?



Funniest thing keeps happening, apparently some sweet ladies of the church think I am Valerie's MOM! I'm not kidding! I've had 3 ladies in the church ask if she's my daughter. We did have a few other ladies that said they thought Valerie was 15/16 years old but still a couple thoughts that come to mind are....

1. Do I look that much older? 
2. If she was my daughter, wouldn't it be weird that she popped out of no where 4 years later?
3. How come no is wondering who the father is?

We keep thinking they're just kidding at first so we both laugh......but they're NOT kidding. I guess being 7 years apart, is enough to look like Mother and Daughter! I do want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that has gone out of the way to introduce themselves, say hi and welcome her to VPC, y'all are awesome!!!!


5 comments

Courtney Tarpley said...

Lol:) that's pretty funny! Im so glad your sister is apart of our church family!

Mary Frances said...

AHAHAHA!!! This is sooooo funnnny!!! Well a lot of times people think that my sis is my mom too!!! Mostly kids tho, like my nephew INSTISTS that Aunt Theresa is my mommy!!! I think its cuz she is the big sis and they see her bossin me around and me being an obedient lil child and listening!!! :)))) LOL!!! Superrrr FUNNNNY!!! I'm definatley wondering WHO they think that dad is too!!! BAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

olivia said...

There were some that thought Allen was my son too lol--Olivia

Adrienne said...

@Courtney, Thanks, I'm so happy to have her with me!

@Mary, LOL, that's so funny that your nephew would think that! Big sister tend to think they're "mom" but I don't want to look like a 21 year old's mom yet.

@Olivia, yeah you did look like his Mom, lol, JK!

~Kristin~ said...

When Mindy went in to have her baby they thought I was her mom, along with victoria. Crazy people. We are happy to have your daughter . . . I mean sister apart of the VPC fam!