Farewell July

 
Welcome to August. We're in a new month today! I like the beginning of new months, especially since this one holds a few special birthday's including my hubs! I didn't blog and had a few friends asked why and one reminded me to blog (thanks bff)...but I just felt lazy to blog. LOL. As if it takes a ton of energy right?! I failed to take pictures and now that Valerie has a blog, I thought well we'd probably be blogging the same stuff so I'd let her post it. lol. Anyhow, here's a little recap on my month.


We love this coffee shop, its on 91st Ave and Olive.

Love my boo!

Where's Mikey when I need some "advice" lol.

He looks so handsome holding the car seat!

Had some good food!

We celebrated Mikey's birthday!


Went to a baby shower.

Went to the dentist! MY FAVORITE! lol!

Celebrated Yvianna's birthday. Not Ivy...thanks Mom!

Happy Birthday Yvi

My brother aka co-worker

I have pen pal buddies all the way from Boston but they decided to mail me a postcard while on vacation in Madrid. Eeeek!!!! How cool is that?! Thanks Luisana and Waldo!

Celebrated this pretty lady's birthday too.

In some way we always end up with a twin moment.

s
Had to share this picture...it's just too funny.

I will have a new post about the progress in my craft room that include this chevron print chair....



 ...stay tuned!

1 comment

Valerie Nieves said...

We don't always go to the same places so don't blame me. lol we are the "blog sister" we need to keep up with our name lol!