Raw Meal

Last week I decided to try a meal replacement but I wanted to pick a healthy alternative, not so much a workout/muscle building supplement, just a healthy meal alternative. I went to Sprouts and did some A LOT label reading on a few meal replacement options they offered. I narrowed it down to any gluten free/low sugar option...that brought it down to 3 different brands and at that point I went with the cheapest! LOL! Garden of Life, Raw Meal, provides 7 meals or 14 snack, at $22 that is $3.14 per meal.

I read a lot of reviews online to see what others put in the blender along with the Raw Meal. I narrowed my choices down to the following:

1 1/2 scoops of Raw Meal (instead of 2 scoops)
12 oz of Coconut Milk
4 oz of water
a cup of ice
6-8 frozen strawberries
If you like things sweet, add Stevia!



Pour it all in the blender and blend that shake!


It's not delicious like a strawberry milk shake...it's just what you'd expect a healthy
shake to taste like. A little grainy...but it's really filling.


Today was day 7 of replacing my lunches with this product...I didn't feel AMAZING but I felt satisfied. For me, I just wanted to do something that I knew would help me as I start getting more fit. 

When you eat good, you feel good (er)....lol.

No comments