Just another day in Paradise...

We headed over to San Diego for the second time this year this past weekend, but this time we brought along our good friends! I guess we pretty much stick to the same restaurants and favorite spots while we're there, so these places may look familiar if you've been reading my blog long enough.

We started with breakfast at Richard Walkers Pancake house. Cody was the one that discovered this place last time they went, then we tried it out last time we went and really loved their pancakes...so here we are all together, getting ready to enjoy breakfast!






Next on the list was, Ferry Landing Marketplace on the shore of Coronado Island. 






At the beach...



I think my lens is scratched, because that smudge mark showed up in a few pictures.



Loved the view from our hotel room!




Off to dinner and dessert in Downtown San Diego!




The next morning we went to Old Town for some good Mexican food!








Last stop before the Ziemer's headed back home was Seaport Village



We had a really good time and made some new memories. I have to say that I don't usually miss my bed like I've heard other say, but for the first time ever, I did miss sleeping in my own bed. I missed my home. It was actually a strange feeling for me. What's happening to me?!?! lol.

More pictures to come.....

No comments