Labor Day Weekend

This past Friday my family drove up to Flagstaff for a weekend of family fun! I really like going up north, the weather is beautiful and everything is so green over there. I wish we could bring the 68 degree weather back home. We spent a lot of time talking, laughing, playing games, eating, visiting downtown, driving out to Sedona and dipping our feet in the creek. Amazing.

I loved the house we rented.



Super tall beautiful trees!


The patio area in the backyard


We visited a few antique stores in downtown Flagstaff




Love little stores like this.

Really cute stuff but really pricey!

I fell in love with this polka dot purse, but wasn't worth $60! Oh well.

Mikey and his BFF, Lawrence.

Mikey loves hanging out with the guys, if Lawrence is the only guy around he will stick to him like glue. Therefore making Lawrence his bff all weekend long. lol.

Outside view from the kitchen nook.

Cute little sitting area.

Fireplace in sitting area.



Enjoying his corn on the cob in Sedona.

Monday we went back to downtown Flagstaff





The castle was a lot smaller in person then it was when I went 16 years ago. LOL.

I know Valerie has most of the same picture I have on this post...it's because she follows me everywhere! Like a little puppy...wink wink! lol!

2 comments

Valerie Nieves said...

Haha that's messed up! Lol Err!

~Kristin~ said...

Wow.... Love the pics! I am glad that everything turned out amazing!