25th Wedding Annivserary Part 1

Earlier this year we helped Lynnette set up her wedding reception and like I said before it was a beautiful wedding. The ladies in my family thought it was so pretty that we borrowed her centerpiece idea for my Mom's wedding (which I haven't posted pictures of yet.) and this past weekend we used the idea again. Our Aunt and Uncle celebrated 25 years of marriage and their children hosted an elegant dinner to celebrate. They worked very hard on planning this event and making sure it all turned out perfect for their parents. 

In this post I will share pictures of the table setting. You'll notice that instead of table numbers, each table had a word that contributes to a happy marriage. Loved that idea!














My Mom wanted the Bride & Groom to have a special look to their seat.



Setting up events is a lot of work, but it's all worth it when you see the finished product!

No comments