Valentine Grams


A few of my friends and I got together and did a Valentine's Day gram exchange. It was pretty fun to get lots of goodies and homemade little gifts. I decided to make these treats because they were quick and easy to make but still had a "homemade" touch to them.

Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats!

What you need
1 pack of Rice Krispies (I used a pack of 16)
16 Lollipop Sticks or Paper Straws
2 cups of Chocolate Chips
Sprinkes
Wax Paper








I bought these cute baggies from Walmart for just .96 cents for a pack of 10.
Then I created the tags using my Silhouette CAMEO. I tried to find a way to add the word "Treat" on the tags since they were getting a Rice Krispies Treat!

It's such a TREAT to have you as a friend.





Looking for another treat to make for Valentine's Day...check out my past project
HERE

No comments