Diet Summary (Week 6)

Week 6
 (This is a late post)
 
Food
  I've been drinking my shakes with RAW FIT every day and the taste is starting to get annoying because no matter what I add, the powder over powers any other flavor in the shake. lol. I looked up new shake recipes and found one called Chunky Monkey.  I don't LOVE chocolate all the time so I still stuck to regular almond milk and that was good for me! I also prepped all my dinners for the week on Monday. Each one consisted of a mix of grilled chicken, sweet potato, brown rice and steamed veggies.

Chunky Monkey Shake Ingredients
1 Frozen Banana
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
Handful of Ice
Optional: 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
Workout
 I totally slacked on working out except for 2 days this week, I'll explain why in the next section.
Health Benefits
I got sick. I was really bummed, because I couldn't workout almost all week. It looks like that sinus infection finally caught up with me. I didn't have much energy and felt kinda out of it so I made sure to keep eating right this week so that I wouldn't hurt the progress I had been making.
Results
 Since I decided to only weight in once a month, I don't have any updates on results except that my regular clothes is starting to feel a lot more comfortable. That's been an indicator that I am on the right track and 
"feeling" the results!

Thoughts
 I finally had got into a good daily workout routine for myself and then I got sick. Now I feel like I've lost a WHOLE WEEK and I need to make it up. All weekend I have been mentally preparing myself to get back into the routine of working out again. Ain't gonna lie, I really don't want to workout. LOL. BUT I WILL DO IT!!!  Wish me luck!

No comments