Celebrating 5 years...


Our fifth anniversary was a sweet milestone in our marriage. I received a beautiful flower arrangement, went to have a nice dinner at one our of favorite spots and tried a new dessert place together.


Dinner at Southwest Bistro located inside of the Hyatt of Scottsdale.




This year I didn't want to do gifts, instead I wanted us to write vows to each other. So, we did just that! We found a private area at the resort and read our vows to each other. Just the two of us. It was a very emotional moment for me, I probably cried the whole time.





Thanks to Yelp, we found this nearby ice cream shop, Sweet Republic! It was extra sweet!


"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4;7-8

No comments