16 Weeks




How far along: 16 weeks + 3 days

Baby Size: Avocado

Maternity clothes: Half and half, I just wear what fits at this point.
 
Sleep: It's back to normal, sleeping good!
  
Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: Hopefully I'll feel something soon.

Best moment this week: Finding out the baby's gender and sharing the news with our family.
 
Looking forward to: Starting the baby's nursery, buying baby BOY stuff and feeling him move. Everyone says it should be happening soon.

Food cravings: No cravings, just eating healthy.
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth, makes me gag every. time.
 
Labor Signs: Nope!
 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, fitting into my jean skirts and staying up past midnight.
 
Symptoms: Most of the first trimester symptoms went away, the only one left of the gagging reflex when I brush my teeth.
 
Nursery: About to clear out the room and start painting this month. I wanted to get started early so I can take my time on it and add all the little details I've been dreaming about.
 
Belly Button in or out? In!

Mood: Blessed!
Here is baby at 16 weeks, he was moving around and kept putting his finger's in his mouth.

3 comments

Zulema Montenegro said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations!! You're having a sweet baby boy!! Keep the posts coming!

Rebecca Heredia said...

Aaw congrats boys rule and soon it will move give it a few weeks

The Lipkin Life said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment!!! It goes by before you know it.