20 Weeks




How far along: 20 weeks + 0 days

Baby Size: Banana

Maternity clothes: Still using whatever fits. I have a few maternity outfits and bought some maxi skirts that work great with my growing belly.
 
Sleep: Sleep is good but I toss and turn a lot throughout the night.
  
Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: I felt his first official kick on Tuesday and been feeling lot of movement since then.

Best moment this week: It has to be feeling him move! I can identify when he's moving around with no doubt. And that he has another little buddy growing in my friends belly!
 
Looking forward to: Seeing baby next week during our 20 week anatomy scan. We'll see how he's doing and how big he really is.
Food cravings: Probably Hot Cheetos, but I tend to crave those anytime so I'm not sure if that's pregnancy related or lot but I love those chips! I've also been eating lots of watermelon. It's so good!
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Pregnancy hormones were on the rise this week, that made me very queasy this week. I still have the gag reflux while brushing my teeth. And I can't stand the thought of eating any more chicken noodle soup.
 
Labor Signs: Nope!
 
What I miss: Besides just sleeping on my tummy, I can't really say I miss much. 
 
Symptoms: NAUSEA! Oh boy did it come back this week but this time it was an all day nausea. Today has been a lot better. And I have also noticed that my skin is dry(er) then usual.
 
Nursery: We're still continuing to work on the nursery. We're still clearing it out the room but we have all his little stuff in his closet! It's so cute to see it all in one place. We're also looking at nursery furniture and buying more decor!
 
Belly Button in or out? In!

Mood: HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!









1 comment

Margie Elliott said...


rohani ilaj online, that provides Friendship Love Individnal Problem.We Solve Your Family Problem
We Have The Solution Of Tension.If You Are Worried About Your Husband.