28 Weeks

 
How far along: 28 weeks + 3 day

Baby Size: Eggplant. Based on our last ultrasound he is around 2.5 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes, and lots of maxi skirts.
 
Sleep: Sleep is constantly interrupted by bathroom breaks and flipping from my right to my left side...and vise versa. I pretty much don't sleep very well and my body refuses to sleep in anymore.
  
Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: Moving is his current hobby. He doesn't like if I'm leaning forward while sitting down, he really kicks if I do. Sometimes I do it just to feel him move.

Best moment this week: Entering into my 3rd trimester was exciting. We are that much closer to holding our little man.
 
Looking forward to: Our first baby shower is definitely on the top of the list of things I'm looking forward to this month.
 
Food cravings: I don't have a specific craving anymore, I just enjoy eating cold fruit.
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: I'd say all the sickness stuff went away...the gagging reflex comes and goes.
 
Labor Signs: Nope!
 
What I miss: I still miss sleeping on my stomach. I miss the cooler weather cause this heat is just horrible. 
 
Symptoms: My newest symptom is swollen feet. I wake up with them and go to bed with them, lol. I have certain shoes that work well with the swelling and high heels aren't one of them. Bye-bye heels.
 
Nursery: Nothing new has happened in the nursery. We need to paint and get the furniture in before I can start to decorate. I have almost all the decor I'll be using so I'm ready to go.
 
Belly Button in or out? Semi out.

Mood: Happy and Sleepy.

Around 25 weeks. 
You can see his little hand right above his head.


This was before the boards went up.
The boards are up and next step is to paint!
Thanks to Tia Valerie, we have a glider!
Nursery decor only $5 thanks to Amazon.

A little glimpse of his closet. Almost all of them have been gifts from loved ones.

Another gift and this one is from my husband's co-worker.

I bought this journal to document this pregnancy around 25 weeks and it starts at 9 weeks, so I have had a lot of catching up to do. I look forward to reading it in the years to come.





1 comment

Tanya said...

I love all the pics!!! And i can't wait to see the finished room. :)

Thank you for all these posts.. Babies are such blessings and i love seeing how you're doing :)